Spread the word!!
"Like" AnthCo on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!!
to share this newsletter with a friend!
Click the picture to see more of this beautiful sunroom!!
Projects like this are just the beginning of what can be built for you by
Anthony & Company Construction, Inc. - AnthCo.net
AnthCo Residential Site Home
Christmas Tree Tips!
- Make a fresh cut to remove about a 1/2-inch thick disk of wood from the base of the trunk before putting the tree in the stand.
- Use a stand with an adequate water holding capacity for the tree. As a general rule, stands should provide 1 quart of water per inch of stem diameter.
- Keep trees away from major sources of heat (fireplaces, heaters, heat vents, direct sunlight). Lowering the room temperature will slow the drying process.
- The temperature of the water used to fill the stand is not important and does not affect water uptake.
- Drilling a hole in the base of the trunk does NOT improve water uptake.
- Always turn off the tree lights when leaving the house or when going to bed.
- Once Christmas is over - recycle your tree!!
Things To Do!
Winter Wrap Up!
Crowder District Park
4709 Ten Ten Road
Apex, NC 27539
Sunday, December 15
$5/family. Preregistration is required. 919-662-2850
Winter is a great time to explore nature at the park! Join a naturalist and
learn how to identify tracks, explore conifers, and drink pine needle tea.
Then observe snow and ice through hands-on science experiments. Don't
forget to bring your scarf and mittens!
Harris Lake County Park
2112 County Park Drive
New Hill, NC 27562
Tuesday, December 17
5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
We'll let the full moon guide our way as we explore the park after dark.
Bring a flashlight and comfortable walking shoes.
$5/family or $3/individual.
Call (919)387-4342 to register today!
New Thing at Anthco!
There are now TWO websites!!
Yes, we have finally done it!! We have split the Anthco
websites into two separate entities!
The AnthCo.com site is now all about
the commercial side of Anthco - from store fit-ups, complete repair jobs and
hotel renovations! Check out the site and read up what we're doing on the commercial
Where you are now is the residential side
of Anthco! Anything and everything to do with your home - from additions to adding
screen porches to a complete custom-built home - this is where you'll find it!